Steel Framed Kitset Buildings. Supplied anywhere in New Zealand or the Pacific. We design and supply directly to you. Over 25 years experience in the steel framed building industry. We are family owned, not a franchise. We strive very hard to make every dollar you spend buy as much value as possible in your building supply.
Why choose a steel framed building?
Steel Framed Sheds and Steel Framed Buildings have the following benefits:
- Complete flexibility when designing allows larger and unique shed bay sizes.
- Greater clearspans achievable using steel. We can supply up to 50m clearspan for wider working areas.
- Ships to site economically as the product is generally lighter than timber for the equivalent spans and will stack compactly for delivery.
- Will not twist or split over time, guaranteeing a long lifetime for your Steel Framed Shed.
- Galvanised steel reflects available light within your building better than timber.
- Steel framing is 100% recyclable, which is better for the planet.
- Steel frames are cut to length so there is very minimal wastage.
What Clients Say
Thanks for the great barn kit. All finished now and can’t wait to get using all the space available.
The finished product is fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anything more and the service was great too 🙂
I am just writing to thank you for the wonderful job that you did building our new workshop, right from concept to completion. After pricing around I found you to be the most competitive for the building we required, and then you organised all plans and dealt with the council in obtaining our permit, You and your boys worked efficiently from the concrete floor to completion, leaving us with a quality building which will see us right for years to come.
Thank you very much for all your help, support and follow up, plus waiting for our return from overseas. You have been nothing short of amazing to deal with.
Thank you again for everything, we really appreciate your service and would not hesitate in recommending you to anyone needing the services of your company.